We are Fénix Directo - an entrepreneurial direct car insurance company on our journey into the future - and are looking for an experienced expert to drive change in the areas of Underwriting, Pricing & Business Analytics with strong customer obsession. We are building on the experience of an existing portfolio and 110 people with the ambition to grow.
Soon, Fénix Directo will become Allianz Direct (check out our Allianz Direct YouTube channel): Our vision is to build the future of insurance by leveraging newest industry trends & technologies.
Already launched in Germany and Netherlands in October 2019, Allianz Direct aims to become the leading direct insurer, setting market standards with best-in-class products and customer experiences. Customer obsession is at the core of our culture. It drives us every day and guides our daily priorities. We understand the moments of truth in every customer journey. Our outstanding service makes all the difference. It gives our customers the feeling of ‘Wow, that was great!’.
We are passionate about what we do and are obsessed with the customer and the business. Walls create distance so we all work together in one open office space, shoulder to shoulder with customer experts. We communicate openly and express our opinion. We believe that managers are there to help people do a better job every day. Therefore, no day goes by without driving change. And we like to have fun - insurance is serious enough.
We are looking for an Insurance Senior Analyst . Somebody who has great analytical and technical skills in Underwritnig and Pricing with experience in insurance business. The position will be located in Madrid and will be directly reporting to the UW, Pricing & Business Analytics Director of Fénix Directo.
The main responsability of the role will be the Design, validation, implementation, monitoring and development of advanced analytical models, integrated within the Pricing, Underwriting & Business Analytics unit. Initially, focusing on: Pricing (New business and Portfolio); Underwriting; Portfolio & Product management and Business Analytics.
Working on the projects for:
• New Business and Portfolio analytical pricing models:
o Risk models: Frequency, average cost, burning cost and Classification models (Geographical and vehicle clustering).
o Behavioural models – conversion, lapse, retention, Price elasticity etc.
o Market prices.
o Customer lifetime value.
o Premium Optimisation models.
• Predictive modelling and development of analytical models for: Underwriting; Product development and Business (Marketing & Sales) Analytics.
• Data: Data prep and monitoring of the quality of the information used from different data models; Identification of new data needs - internal and external data sources; Feature engineering - Design and development of new factors to enhance models - and Automation of data processes (ETLs).
• Implementation and deployment into production of analytical models.
• Monitoring of business KPIs, models performance, new business and portfolio results.
• Engineering, statistical/mathematical and/or actuarial training.
• Advanced level of R/Python. Programming experience with SQL and/or SAS.
• Intermediate - advanced insurance analytical software (Radar / Earnix).
• Data Science Experience: Development of data scientist functions applied to the insurance business such as datamining, machine learning, visualization, etc.
• Previous modelling works: Pricing & underwriting models in the insurance industry and Client models.
• Experience in analysis and/or modelling related to underwriting, marketing and sales processes in the insurance industry.
• Minimum 4-5 years of work experience developing similar functions in an insurance or consulting company.
• Required advanced level of English (at least B2-C1).
• High analytical capacity. Creative ability and business visión.
• Dynamic spirit, teamwork and ability to work at certain times in pressure environments.
• Ease of communication, especially adapting model results into business reality.
• Accustomed to managing multiple requests and tasks efficiently.
• Curiosity, innovation, passion for data & analytics, commitment to continuous learning.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Seguros es la principal filial del Grupo Allianz en España y una de las compañías líderes del sector asegurador español. La compañía tiene la vocación de ofrecer las mejores soluciones aseguradoras y financieras. Cuenta con una de las gamas de productos más completa e innovadora del mercado y se basa en el concepto de seguridad integral. Por eso, los productos y servicios que ofrece la compañía van desde el ámbito personal y familiar al empresarial.
Para más información, por favor visita nuestra web:
En Allianz Seguros tenemos el compromiso de mantener y desarrollar un entorno de trabajo en el que se respeten y valoren los principios de Diversidad del Grupo Allianz y se promueva la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres en cada uno de los ámbitos en los que la Compañía desarrolla su actividad, no tolerando discriminación basada en criterios tales como: edad, sexo, estado civil, raza, origen étnico, capacidades diferentes, tendencias políticas o actividades de representantes de los trabajadores/as, religión u orientación sexual.