Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Owners.com and Hubzu.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
We are looking for an experienced, brilliant and innovative Sr. Analyst, Web Analytics, reporting directly to Manager, Web Analytics. You will be based in Bangalore, directly working with the leadership team across Product, Technology and Growth functions to identify and solve critical problems and build scalable solutions to deliver large business upside. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
Web Analytics within Hubzu.com and equator.com serves as the bedrock of our test-and-learn and agile operating model, enabling best-in-class customer experience for our real estate buyers, sellers and agents.
As the Sr. Analyst, Web Analytics, you will support the web analytics function for Huzbu.com and equator.com. You will be responsible for driving the maturity and excellence of our web analytics function, including implementing best practices on collection, reporting and analysis of website data to drastically improve the user experience. You will also work cross-functionally with Product and Technology teams to collaboratively implement such enhancements. You'll serve in a pivotal role, helping shaping our complete suite of products, served across our websites, apps and CRM system.
You will work in a small but highly qualified and competent Analytics team for Hubzu.com, located across US, Luxembourg and India. Our goal as a group is to drive powerful analytics solutions with scalable results. We take our expertise in consumer psychology, quantitative modeling, and data science and apply it to our huge customer base to drive large business upside.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
1. Lead discovery and execution of insights on customer behavior & outcomes from the web traffic data
a. By (i) advancing the understanding of customer base behavior across teams, (ii) provide critical feedback to product team, and (iii) influence traditional as well as digital marketing strategy
b. Execute a data and reporting strategy through a combination of (i) Data consolidation, validation, gap analysis and (ii) creation of holistic dashboards and presentations to executive leadership to inform and launch new lines of enquiry
2. Synthesize and translate needs of multiple teams into A/B tests
a. Design and implement the full cycle of A/B testing from hypothesis creation to post experiment analysis and presentation of results
3. Coordinate and execute tagging and tracking
a. Website implementation (Events, Virtual Page views, Custom Dimension/Metrics)
b. Marketing campaigns (Display, SEM and Email)
c. Work with technology and product team to adhere to standards, and maintain relating documentation
4. Find, Explore and Use tools that can accelerate our delivery of more great features!
Key Result Areas:
1. Active ownership of testing process, including clear and coherent testing pipeline, with outcomes (winner / loser) and $ upside associated with each tests
2. Fully implemented cloud databases capturing our existing and new clickstream and marketing data (web, apps, CRM, sms) to run actionable insights on
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
1. Advanced proficiency with Web Analytics tools
a. Google Analytics/Universal Analytics, Big Query, Magic Script, Clickstream analysis, with a thorough understanding of implementation and analysis of web metrics analysis at scale
b. Comfortable with Business Intelligence (BI) methodologies & visualization tools such as Tableau, BIME
2. Proficient in A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, Test and Target
3. Exposure to Tag Management tools
a. Google Tag Manager (GTM)
b. Experience with Measurement Protocol methodology
c. Ability to cooperate efficiently with development teams, create documentation & implement QA processes
d. Comfortable with digital marketing campaign concepts, use of marketing campaign platforms such as Double Click, Google 360 & Adwords
4. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields. Master’s degree or an MBA is a plus, but not required.
5. 4+ years in Analytics and / or 2+ years of experience in Web Analytics, with a demonstrated track record of successful problem solving in a consumer technology company
6. Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
7. Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans
8. Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
9. Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive level
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!