Marketing Automation Sr. Analyst
Reports to: Digital Operations Team Lead
The Marketing Automation Sr. Analyst is responsible for designing, building and managing Marketing Automation platform for the 3M Asia Digital Operations. This role is hybrid of marketing, technology and database skills and knowledge. Handles multiple requests of moderate scope and complexity and responsible for lead generation, developing solutions on product information operations, channel and e-commerce content marketing, customer insights within CRM platform(s) such as creating and exporting reports, reports management, importing leads, etc. Leads platform enhancement and integration projects designed to improve business and operational efficiency.
• Create, build, test and manage automated marketing campaigns and programs such as lead nurture and trigger based
• Develop emails and landing pages using approved templates to optimize performance through A/B Testing and segmentation
• Create and manage forms including best practice design, proper function, submission success and tracking, working closely with marketing and design team
• Manage contact list uploads and segment health
• Track and report performance of marketing automation campaigns
• Build campaigns based off workflows designed by digital strategists and project managers
• Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
• Develop and implement a strategy for lead management and reporting, working closely with sales and marketing
• Assist in plan development, tracking, and reporting of campaign performance
• Report on metrics of campaigns/nurtures/emails, provide data analysis and provide recommendations on how to improve or increase engagement
• Deliver performance improvements via ongoing testing and results to provide continued learning
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years experience in any Marketing Automation platform
• At least 3 years working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver
• Familiarity on Eloqua, Jira, Salesforce, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
• 1-2 years of equivalent work experience in Digital Marketing including: Marketing, Marketing Automation Campaigns, Email Campaigns, digital advertising, web and mobile sites, social media, e- commerce and a general understanding of web technologies
• Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
• Highly organized, good time management skills, and customer centric
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member as necessary
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong command of English languageLearn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at [...] or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.