We are a great team on an even greater mission: we believe our innovative solutions will revolutionize healthcare around the world. We come to work every day to solve problems, face challenges and improve the lives of millions. And we have fun along the way.
Qardio is big enough to matter but small enough to make you matter too. If you are driven and ambitious, want to have a great job along with other great people, and want to make a difference, please apply.
Our world-leading consumer healthcare and medical products bring the potential to transform healthcare for millions of people. We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking individual, with an acute eye for detail and a passion for mobile applications to be part of the engineering team.
The Senior Android Developer is responsible for managing, developing and deploying innovative Android applications, which integrate with smart wearable solutions, creating a unique personalized healthcare experience.
- Provide exceptional programming and analytical skills to develop innovative mobile applications
- Work within an agile development team by driving user stories, designing and developing mobile applications, performing code reviews, and building automation tools
- Discuss in architecture design, software development, unit testing and documentation for the mobile Android solutions
- Mentor others in development technologies, best practices, tools, and processes
- Value product excellence and team success over individual productivity
- Collaborate with engineers, project managers, executive team and testers to bring new features and services into production
- At least 5 years of Android development experience using Android SDK
- Experienced in designing applications with SOLID principles, Design patterns, Functional programming in Java & Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android best practices related performance and security
- Experience working with RESTful APIs type web services
- Experience with using Mockito, Mockk, Espresso and unit testing practices
- Experience working with SDKs like Dagger, Retrofit, Android Architecture components, Kotlin extensions
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with tools like Firebase, Jenkins, GIT, Gradle
- Experience with Agile SCRUM methodologies and software development best practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in programming with Android Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Candidates who exhibit strong product ownership and self-starters in their work
- Familiar with Google Play app publishing and account management
What we offer
- The ability to control your own career path and grow into a leadership role with an innovative company
- Great working environment, flexible work-hours, holiday plan, 25 days of leave yearly, hackathons, and training
- The ability to participate in a cutting-edge field of creating digital healthcare products
- The opportunity to work in an international environment working with others from different cultures, countries, and backgrounds
- Visa sponsorship