At Global Business Services (GBS), we shape the Shared Services landscape of the future by supporting companies in all sectors worldwide. When it comes to providing valuable and outstanding business services tailored to customer’s needs, we are the Partner of Choice.
Within GBS, Global Marketing Services (GMS) is our group-wide in-house partner for all issues in the sales and marketing environment. The market and customer view as a lever for success is our guiding principle.
Sales and marketing strategies, communication concepts, global market research projects, customer experience optimisation, automated sales and marketing solutions, sales management via dashboards and tablets: all this and much more is part of our diverse and innovative portfolio, which is available to all Siemens units and regions. We thus offer an extremely varied and inspiring working environment.
Let us tackle and implement the most exciting challenges, e.g. digital transformation in the sales and marketing environment, together. Take the opportunity to contribute your ideas and really make a difference in a motivated and international team. What are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career at Global Marketing Services and become part of our innovative Marketing Platforms & Analytics team.
What part will you play?
- You will design and develop new, innovative UI / UX for our global BI & Survey Cloud platform
- You will accompany the entire life cycle of the development: from design and implementation to integration and productive operation
- As a (partial) project manager, you will be in direct contact with our customers. You are continuously responsible for the further development of our portfolio using innovative digitalisation and UX methods
- With your experience, you ensure that your UI meets the highest standards of usability and design
What you need to make real what matters.
What we offer:
- You hold a degree in (business) informatics or a related field
- You also have several years of professional experience in the field of frontend development or UI/ UX design in a comparable position
- Extensive experience in the development of single page applications with Angular and the use of MonoRepos is a prerequisite for this role
- You have a special affinity for design, and it is easy for you to develop qualitative UIs with the help of common web technologies, which work on different end devices and have a good usability
- You are motivated, passionate and with a strong interest in learning new things and constantly developing yourself further
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, German is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
[...] you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
- Working in a highly motivated and innovative team
- Use of current cutting-edge technologies
- High level of responsibility and freedom for personal development
- Exciting subject areas and international clients
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.