About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
ISPL Compliance Hub as a department was established in November 2013 at ISPL in Mumbai, India with the hire of a department head. The ISPL team provides support on compliance administrative level tasks to BNPP compliance teams globally.
The scope of work includes offshoring administrative and Level I support to functions such as:
· Training Support
· Capital Markets Surveillance
· Employee Personal Account Dealing
· Electronic Communications Surveillance
· Offshoring/Outsourcing Coordination
· Projects & System Support
· KYC Support
· AML Post transaction monitoring Support
ASSOCIATE LEVEL 1/SENIOR ASSOCIATE - PROJECTS SUPPORT
ISPL Compliance Hub
Business Line / Function:
Head- ISPL Compliance Hub
ASSOCIATE LEVEL 1/SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
In the frame of AML Project CIB Compliance & Control is looking for a permanent staff to participate to the roll out of the new system, which will be used to conduct AML Post transaction monitoring. The team will be project coordinators between IT, Local Compliance & regional Compliance responsible for:
· conducting UAT’s
· obtaining compliance signoffs on thresholds
Ø Support of UAT activities
· Provide end-user training and guidance on the system, including functionality, display, workflow, logic, and any other aspect required for the day-to-day analysis and decision-making.
· Work to fine-tune the system for the different sites - the business side of tuning – i.e. regulatory and policy driven.
· Follow test plans and acceptance criteria and drive UAT process to sign off.
Ø Support the management of the global standards. Document local requirements and support the process of global standard extension as well as local exceptions management.
· Support documentation needs for requirements, test plans, standards, and any other need.
· Support the functional Specification process, including the review of the data analysis, mapping and translation routines documents and provide business input.
Ø Review data model, business logic, and case manager configurations to ensure they are in compliance with set requirements, global and local.
Ø Develop test plans and acceptance criteria based on the defined specifications.
Ø Function as the business’s focal point with the IT team.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Very swift in understanding various systems
· Aptitude for technical activities
· Willing to update knowledge as technology changes
· Ability to take initiative and make decisions
· Logical approach to the solution of problems
· Project management skills
· Able to work independently and interact with global teams
· Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills mandatory
· Able to make informed decisions on a wide range of complex business and technical issues
· Experience in banking, payment, compliance preferred
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· 3 years’ experience or more
· Fluency in English
· Strong understanding of Anti-Money Laundering
· Graduate preferably with a knowledge in the Financial Services Industry
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years