With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of
Senior Associate, VBA Developer!
In this role, you are expected to be responsible for building and visualizing various offerings as requested by the clients on a regular basis. The individual must be an active contributor towards the overall objective of the project. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
The Role demands for a highly qualified professional who can provide guidance to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- Drive execution of multiple advanced analytics to meet quality requirements and associated Finance Management.
- Excellent ability in using MS Office Suit incl VBA Scripting and MS Access database for simplified reporting, visualization and process automations
- Perceptual and analytical problem solving abilities relating to data analysis, identifying performance trends and presenting skills.
- Experience with extraction of data from SAP, Bex Queries, HANA information models.
- Experience with Extraction of SAP data using SAP Script method.
- Provide subject matter expertise and quality assurance of complex data driven analytic projects
- Ensure delivery of projects within timelines and budget
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Relevant work experience (Knowledge of Ariba, SQL, VBA, MS-Access, Power BI, Cognos, R is desirable)
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Good conceptual knowledge and experience in other BI tools is an added advantage
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.