Line of Service
International Tax Services
Job Description & Summary
Tax Return Services
- Front load information from client/ other PwC office.
- First review on tax returns.
- Sending out questionnaires & reminders.
- Maintaining work records & milestones and monitor their status in the shared global web – based database.
- Monitoring records status in the local database.
- Following up outstanding data from client and/ or other PwC offices.
Tax ID Registration & Cancellation
- Corresponding with client contacts to gather information or answering their queries.
- Reviewing Tax ID registration/ cancellation documents.
- Monitoring Tax ID registration/ cancellation status.
Arrival & Departure Tax Consultation
- Contacting clients to arrange meetings.
- In certain cases, senior are expected to be able to start conducting tax briefings.
Article 21 Calculation
- Reviewing article 21 income tax and hypothetical tax calculations & data request.
- Communicating calculation result with manager on the account.
Monthly Fund Request & Tax Payments
- Monitoring and reviewing monthly and annual tax payment documents & fund balance.
- Reviewing and sending fund requests to client.
- Reviewing billing description.
- Monitoring billing timing for clients with specific billing timing requirements.
- Filing correspondences.
- Liaising with superiors in relation to urgent client’s requests/ queries.
Tax Collection Letter
- Reviewing tax collection letter.
- Monitoring submission of response letters & tax collection letters.
- Has a minimum bachelor degree from Accounting/ Fiscal with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- 3 – 5 years related working experiences.
- Understand International Tax would be an advantage
- Eyes for details.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Proficient level both in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Ms. Excel.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Accounting and Taxation
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Please continue with your application