Cekaja’s team is looking for a highly customer-centric and motivated individual to help manage the processes that position our marketplace products to Cekaja customers. You will have the opportunity to manage the day-to-day programs that ensure Cekaja is providing the best customer experience possible when it comes to how our customers interact with our financial products. Ideal candidates will have a passion for continuously raising the bar and challenging the status quo.
As the marketplace merchandising senior associate, you will own the end-to-end implementation process of the promotions that our partners run on the Cekaja Marketplace.
Main Responsibilities Include , But Are Not Limited To
- Champion and drive optimisation efforts across stakeholders from marketing, commercial and product teams
- Develop and track key performance metrics using Excel, SQL, and other internal C88 systems.
- Drive analysis and insights to identify existing gaps
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, including driving automation, and increasing overall team efficiencies
- Understand local customers needs, develop clear customer communication materials that help increase our platform efficiency for users.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to leadership both verbally and in writing.
- Create regular and timely program update, define and track performance metrics, and drive operational excellence.
- Review and optimise the funnel user experience for increased conversion
- Excel in a working culture where accountability, transparency, and collaboration are the norm and where rapid deep dives into data and financial performance is a standard operating practice.
- Rationalise and influence the product roadmap for the marketplace website enhancement
- Ability to independently own and manage a strategic program by defining and executing on key deliverables and outcomes
- Demonstrated skill at building relationships and an ability to influence others
- Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements and prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility in online merchandizing roles
- High threshold for working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment