Essential Job Functions
- Conducts testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development; including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, penetration testing, load testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to ensure the credibility/viability of the system.
- Monitors the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility and assists in the investigation of operational problems.
- Develops, implements and maintains test processes and diagnostic programs for system testing. Completes specifications and procedures for new products.
- Writes test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress and test results; prepares report as appropriate.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Six or more years of computer system or network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems & SQL Database systems and their uses
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and their principles
- Experience working with container-based execution environments (Docker) and their principles
- Experience working with test engineering and software quality control processes and procedures
Understanding and experience of HL7 and FHIR protocols will be highly valued
Experience working with Agile and DevOps work environments will be highly valued
Familiarity with linux, networking will be valued.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Skilled in time, priority and task management
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic presentation skills to present test results to individuals and groups
- Communication skills
- Able to learn and desire to pursue learning opportunities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
- May require shift or weekend work