Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The global cyber security team at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With our global reach of experts, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We can help enable organizations to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on Kroll for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack. We help clients of all sizes respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
The Senior Associate will support the line of business systems underpinning the cyber investigations, forensics and proactive security teams. This involves an understanding of virtualisation, centralised storage systems, cloud PaaS such as AWS, network security, security monitoring and basic forensic procedures.
• Serve as the primary point of contact and project manager for eDiscovery cases
• Provide the technical and strategic expertise to advise and execute eDiscovery processes
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Security, Computer Science, or related
• 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience in providing eDiscovery or litigation support services
• Has obtained or is ready to obtain the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
• Position of the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) certification is a plus
• Have a strong customer-facing personality with polished communication skills
• Adept with a number of eDiscovery suites and supporting tools and technologies
• Strong understanding of virtualisation, centralised storage systems, cloud PaaS such as AWS, network security, security monitoring and basic forensic procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
• Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.