We require a Senior Big Data Engineer to work on the projects for managing analytics support for all the key initiatives of all segments/products of Retail Banking.
• Ensuring quality service output, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively
• Continuous Improvement in Productivity to the standards prescribed from time to time
• Manage data & information support for all the key initiatives across Retail Bank supporting countries & group teams.
• Work closely with technology on solutions to resolve identified production issues which are impacting existing infrastructure /solution covering data quality, data assurance, refresh timeliness, data security governance
• To work closely with Business & Technology to review the integration of new functionality / technology implementation projects initiated
• Extend analytics support spanning across entire gamut of business (Customer Acquisition, Portfolio Management, New Product Development)
• Manage analysis & reporting across all Retail products/segments
• Interact with metrics owners across various functions and get end to end understanding of the metrics and applicability of the same across various MI dashboards
• Provide development opportunities through regular engagement, ensuring that all staff is aware of the opportunities available in order to help them succeed within their role
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• 8+ years of relevant technology experience
• 2+ years of experience working on retail banking domain / products: Credit Card, CASA (current and savings account), Loans Portfolio.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Hands on Hadoop and Bigdata tech. e.g. HIVE, HBase, Kafka, Spark
• Strong experience on SQL
• Good Experience on Data Base & Data Ware house building and management
• Exposure to data pipelines, architectures and data sets
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing and highly scalable 'big data' data stores.
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient