Senior Business Analyst - Data, Business Intelligence and Customer Centric Services
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Employment Type: Full Time
Be a part of our growing Business Consulting Practice. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will join our local Management Consulting team and will be a key part of developing user-centered strategies and business solutions that transform our clients operations. As a Business Analyst, you bring a mix of capabilities in both business and technology. You have demonstrated experience using these capabilities to design user focused solutions that improve business outcomes and/or reduce costs. The ideal candidate has proven experience in business requirements and opportunity analysis experience and a demonstrated experience mapping customer processes, user/customer journeys and business processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Taking the lead senior business analyst role on complex, high profile project that improve customer
experience, optimize business processes and leverage data analysis for business outcome
• Providing senior-level business analyst leadership is the incorporation of enterprise analysis activities
• Diving into new Business Domains and learning new business environments
• Facilitate and document business requirements and business process maps for user-centered solutions.
• Be a key part of agile project approaches where solutions are designed and evolved in phases, sprints
and iterations to meet client requirements
• Develop lasting client relationships with private and public sector clients based on your consultative
approach, expertise and depth of knowledge
• Assist our various client teams in the creation of strategic roadmaps, performing current state
assessments, developing strategies and implementing solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 7+ years of business analysis or business consulting experience in private sector, public sector or
consulting firm, agency, or professional services company
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating journey maps or experience with data and business intelligence
maps or related customer service experience analysis
• Developing wireframes, and leveraging user centered design approaches and concepts
• Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of team delivering solutions
• Experience, or strong willingness to develop, business analysis and management consulting skills for
business transformation consulting
• An understanding of current business and technology trends
• Excellent presentation and writing skills, with ability to tell a meaningful story
• A curious mindset coupled with keen enthusiasm for problem solving, innovation, and human-centered
insights or Business Intelligence experience
Required Level of Education (include certifications):
• Business, Science or Technology College/University degree or equivalent professional experience
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us and be a part of Canada’s Top Employer and Canada’ largest Digital Management Consulting and Information Services Company. It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
Be part of building a rapidly expanding local Digital Team and part one of the largest digital services firms in the world.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.