Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by his supervisor.
The candidate will be part of the functional team working hand in hand with IT and the project integrator on the group-wide SAP project.
Design & build – Group end-to-end processes:
- Senior business analyst will be in charge of at least 1 end to end process, e.g. trading inventories interface from the front office to back office, up to posting, month-end IFRS adjustment, and credit risk exposure reporting.
- Based on the defined Core model, the senior business analyst will have to be the core model keeper, but will also ensure local business needs can be met. This requires the ability to analyze in-depth the local business needs, and the ability to present its arguments in case of necessary deviation
His/her assignments are:
- Define with IT/technical experts the AP/AR, Treasury, P2P (etc) end-to-end processes and translation into systems functionalities and interface specifications. This is cross applications, with S4/Hana necessarily in the end/middle,
- Coordinate / involve when relevant the other steam of the project (Finance, Procurement, Industry) to ensure consistency, and deep-diving on business cases with functional and legacies’ teams,
- Validate the solution with the regional BPOs (business process owners) and management when relevant,
- Contribute or write any documentation related to business requirements in the scope of the integration stream,
- Actively contribute to the design, build, and testing of all interfaces – on functional aspects – in the context of the project according to the LDC principles,
- Actively contribute to prototypes in sandboxes.
Testing and UAT:
- Validate the functional test campaigns from an end-to-end processes standpoint and a cross-application vision (business specifics test scripts and scenarios, cross-functional organization, and validation). Interfaces being one of the focus areas,
- Contribute to the data migration preparation with a cross-application vision,
- Contribute to change management (identification of the key changes, how to address them, training guides content),
- Prepare and contribute to the training sessions to prepare Key Users and End-users for the new system and processes.
Entity mobilization :
- In anticipation of the next SAP roll-outs, participate in this anticipation phase to prepare the scope and functional topics to be covered.
- Lead the gap analysis between the cross-application target model and local application capabilities as well as local business specificity.
- Work with the local application teams to define the legacies enhancements and/or the adaptation of the target model in a step by step roadmap.
- Handover to Run team with proper documentation/training/governance.
5/6 years minimum of strong operational experience ideally mixing:
- Audit in a leading audit or consultant company
- Experience in finance function
- Experience in IT project design and deployment on the functional side
- Knowledge of Treasury / back office / Reporting / Trading applications is a must
- SAP FI/CO knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in participating in a significant IT project;
- Ability to perform in various roles from individual contributor to a leadership role;
- Ability to contribute to planning, organization and managing of project teams using a structured delivery methodology.
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other business organizations;
- Successful experience in working with diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment.
- A fundamental understanding of core accounting and finance processes is required.
- Strong ability to gather & analyze information, define problems, and form a plan of action.
- Evident ability to analyze and challenge workflows, being analytical and synthetic.
- Exceptional organizational ability with very strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and take ownership of this role.
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other business organizations; successful experience in working with diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and result oriented.
Business school or equivalent preferred. University degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance/Accounting/Controlling alternatively with complementary studies in Information Systems Management.