To work with internal Zurich Finance teams and external IT suppliers on Business as Usual Change Requests as well as participation in a variety of projects in order to analyse business requirements, translate them into documented IT requirements to the appropriate level to enable internal and external IT suppliers to develop solutions within our Global Finance Core SAP Platform. Oversee the development and delivery of the IT solutions to ensure that business and IT requirements are met.
As a SAP FICO - HUB Senior Business Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
• Business Requirement gathering and analysis.
• Understand customer processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit as well as in the Global Finance Core Platform.
• Documentation of all new and adjusted solutions to be implemented.
• Support and perform application testing, implementation and training activities.
• Perform quality review checks on Change Request / Projects deliverables.
• Provide consultancy & support to Finance teams with their use of SAP / HUB to support business objectives
• Ensure customer centricity and data security are central to all proposed business & IT solutions
• Drives day-to-day prioritization of work on capabilities, working with business.
• Mentors lower level colleagues
• Performs Business Process Modelling and Business Process Re-engineering, as required.
• Understands the overall requirements and solution design across multiple workstreams including the end to end view of any system changes.
• Works with the business to shape the business case and provides expert consultancy.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
University degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent experience
• Good understanding and demonstrable experience in SAP FiCo version ECC 6
• Good experience of SAP / Non SAP interfacing landscape
• Detailed understanding of one or more business area processes anid procedures.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good communication skills .
• Good listening and questioning skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good business knowledge.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good Analysis skills
• Ability and confidence to challenge and influence senior stakeholders
• Must be prepared to get involved at the very early stage of projects and be able to cope with lots of uncertainty
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams and priorities.
• Has strong coaching skills to ensure skills transfers and development, and contributes to succession planning (Lead/SME)
Primary work location is Barcelona. This position requires possible travel to support projects. You can apply by clicking on the button “Apply online”