A day in the life of a Business Analyst within Digital Business
No one day will be the same for you. Your responsibilities will cover a wide variety of topics which will give you deep insights into the Digital Business group within Dynatrace and direct exposure to the leadership team:
In the morning you compile the regular management report and create a condensed presentation for our executives. Right after you work with a team lead, product manager and compliance director to discuss a new compliance process, which you will later define and implement.
In the afternoon you will analyze an existing business process touching our Customer Relationship Tool and multiple other systems, with the goal to optimize it to support our fast customer growth. You will then run a quick Excel analysis on customer conversion statistics and create a user access review report. In between you will craft a story for enhancing a data analysis process spanning across five teams. You will then end the day by gathering content to prepare an upcoming business review.
Does this resonate with you, and are you up for this rewarding challenge to support our hyper-growth and to continuously transform and re-invent ourselves? Then we have the right role for you in Graz .
Your role in the team
- Business process analysis, drive improvements, and end to end ownership
- Create management reports and presentations
- Prepare regular business reviews
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting tasks
- Define and own audit/compliance processes
- Master’s degree in IT, business, or related field
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst or IT Consultant
- Experience analyzing, improving, and owning business processes
- Experience creating presentations and regular reports for senior management
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- High degree of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter with independent work style
- High level of proficiency in English (C2), German skills are an advantage
- Knowledge in BPMN, UML and agile software development a plus
- Experience working in an international environment a plus
- Experience working in a software company a plus
You will love this job if
- you are driven by constantly improving and re-thinking existing processes
- you love to create stunning management reports and presentations
- an international environment is attractive to you
- you are looking for a unique, start-up like culture in a fast growing and publicly traded software company
- you are a looking for a non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50.000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.