WER WIR SIND
At VAHA, we don't just create fitness products, apps or technologies. We believe in holistic fitness & wellbeing for body, mind and soul - based on the flow concept. As a young Berlin start-up, VAHA has the vision of enabling everyone to live a happy and energetic life. We use our innovative coaching mirror to create the perfect balance between challenges and individual skills.
You will be part of an international team with great people who share our passion for sports, health and balanced nutrition. At VAHA, we work side by side with our experienced founder and renowned investors in an atmosphere in which you can express your opinion (working language in the office is English). Grow together with them: take responsibility from day one and get the best out of yourself and the team.
With the continued growth of the business, VAHA requires a dedicated business analyst who will be responsible for understanding member behaviour and help drive the right initiatives to retain members and build a best in class customer experience. This role will oversee all analysis done around customer acquisition and retention.
- Be part of the Business Intelligence team, and reliable for most of the strategic and ad hoc analytics tasks
- Focus on understanding the member behaviour using statistical methodologies to drive cross-functional initiatives based on the findings
- Work closely with the marketing, product and digital experience team to support them in targeting the right audience and building a better customer experience
- Work independently and be an expert of your area
- A passion for understanding customer behaviour and for shaping the customer experience
- Min. 2-3 years relevant work experience preferably from customer retention and engagement related topics
- Advanced analytical skills and technical proficiency in tools such as Excel, SQL, experience with data visualization tools is a plus
- Strong technical aptitude and business acumen with demonstrated experience leveraging data from a multitude of sources to solve complex problems, tell a story and impact the overarching strategy
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Can-do attitude and experience with working in cross-functional teams, with senior stakeholders of various backgrounds
- Experience coding with scripted languages (R or Python) is a plus
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Become an essential part of a fast - growing startup
- Working in a strong mission-driven team with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Enjoy an open, respectful and fun company culture