Vacancy Name Senior Case Manager Department Operations Location City Buenos Aires What does the role look like? Expereo believes in the power of Internet connectivity. As the world's largest provider of managed internet,
SD-WAN/SASE, and Cloud connectivity solutions, we power enterprises and government sites worldwide, helping to enhance every business' productivity with flexible and optimal Internet performance. We strive to design services and solutions to meet customers' needs and create a seamless experience across their journey.
As a trusted partner of Fortune 500 enterprises, our continued aim and success in helping both our customers and partners depends solely on the talented individuals that make Expereo a dynamic, effective, multicultural, and equitable environment.
We are looking for a customer focused, and process driven Senior Case Manager to strengthen the Expereo Customer Service team in our Buenos Aires office. The Senior Case Manager is a member of our international Customer Support Centre team, which is part of our Global Operations department. The Senior Case Manager provides high level assistance and support to our Direct and Hyper Care Customers across the globe. What will you do? • Assist our Direct and Hyper Care Customers on complex technical cases;
• Act as the Expereo spokesperson in the Incident Management Process;
• Keep Expereo’s customers updated on progress and identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction;
• Report incident to the Expereo local supplier and follow up on actions to solve incidents;
• Prepare action plans for the incident resolution and communicates properly to our customer;
• Work closely with our NOC / Managed Services Engineers if required to ensure the incident is handled correctly;
• Take ownership of troubleshooting of on-going incidents;
• Act as 1st level escalation;
• Administrate the process of technical support accurately and share findings with colleagues;
• Participate in project teams as necessary to support the business;
• Working together with the Senior Case Managers at other regional offices. Who are you? • Completed relevant education (ICT. Electronics, Telecommunications, CCNA/CCNP);
• Minimal of 3-year relevant work experience;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Experience with methodologies ITIL v3;
• Working experience with SD-WAN solutions;
• Working knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 switching and routing protocols: i.e., carrier ethernet, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS;
• Knowledge in security networks is beneficial;
• English language proficiency is a must, both written and verbal; an additional language is an advantage;.
• Creative, customer focused & team player.
Did we get your attention? We look forward to receiving your application and beginning this journey
Expereo is an equal opportunity employer Applications Close Date