Skava is a technology company that has been ahead of the curve while revolutionizing the world of e-commerce. We are a leader in providing modern e-commerce and digital platforms. We help leading retailers and enterprises across the world deliver engaging omni-channel, customer-centric experiences.
Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, New York and Coimbatore, Skava is a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in software technology and consulting services.
We foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We take ideas from their initial stages right through to production collaborating closely all the way. Come join us as we continue to change the world of e-commerce.
Should lead a team of Senior Infra Leads, grooming and guiding them for success.
Ensure high availability of the infrastructure, administration and overall support.
Willingness to learn and work on shifts if required.
Team and Task management with tools like JIRA adhering to SLAs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work with developers, product management, and operations teams to develop Infrastructure team.
- Expert in many of the technologies like Kubernetes, Amazon EC2, Apache, Solr, Tomcat, MySQL, Mongo, Core Java, Ansible, Zookeeper, Jenkins, Linux, Shell scripting, AWS Managed services, Infrastructure provisioning, capacity monitoring and planning.
- Publish and perform the Infra operations and help Optimize Infra for various performance levels.
- Do R&D to resolve any issues, and debug issues wrt infra and bring the issue to closure.
- Analyze and drive any OS level patch, service level patches for better Infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills to executive management.
- Design Architecture and Manage servers in the cloud/custom Data centre.
- Document existing, newly created infrastructure at various level (Client specific) is must.
- Hands-on shell scripting, developing custom scripts testing, analyze test results, document the risks, and recommend countermeasures
- Researching, evaluating and developing tools/steps to create/monitoring the Cloud infrastructure
- Technical strength in Infrastructure Operations technologies
- Problem-solving & Analytical Ability
- Decision-making, R&D of tools, cross-functions co-ordination to improve overall deliverables.
- Lead & Mentor juniors and ensure employee satisfaction.
Skava is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or related technical field.
- 9-12 years Infrastructure Operations / Development experience with 2-4 years of working experience in Cloud Infrastructure operations, Infrastructure as a Code using Chef or Puppet to provision, upgrade, update various Cloud platform infrastructure assets.
Skava will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-554-2176 between 9:00 AM (PST) to 5:00 PM (PST) Monday to Friday.