Requisition ID: 274488
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP UX and Cloud Senior Consultant will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated ‘time-to-value', leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers using operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals. Providing our consultant’s training, certification, and skill expansion opportunities are key priorities our organization’s success and long-term employee career growth within the SDC.
*SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role currently
*SAP is not offering visa sponsorship for this role currently
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a SAP UX and Cloud Senior Consultant in the team your main tasks will be:
• Act as an UX & Cloud Senior consultant in a multidisciplinary team that will be responsible for implementing customer projects on premise and/or on Cloud
• Uses specification of specification of scenarios based on customer business processes in order to do the customer implementation
• Designing the Solution Landscape, Hardware and Infrastructure, Interfaces for SAP Solutions with SAP Fiori, SAP FLP, SAP CP on premise or cloud appliances
• Implementation & coding of user experience
• Supports and conducts customer workshops
• Planning and coordination of user tests
• Reviews of user experience aspects
• Act as a team lead and coordinator for the project tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in technical, business and user-friendly language.
• Ability to handle one or more projects simultaneously.
• Handle end to end project/product delivery independently and provide guidance to team members
• Perform analysis of critical issues for the project(s)/product(s) and provide expertise towards resolution
• Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a techno-functional standpoint.
• Escalate issues well in advance and suggest alternative approaches
• Guide and influence team members to accomplish the team’s technical and schedule goals
• Have an appetite to acquire new knowledge, adapt to and contribute to fast innovating software business and emerging technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with teams in other geographical locations
• At least 8 years of work experience in web development area is required
• Knowledge of SAP Products is preferable
• Knowledge in Cloud Platform is preferable
• Experience in UI5, ODATA and ABAP would be an accelerator
• Positive feedback from Project peers, account team and customers
• Project / Implementation experience is highly desired
• Track record of successfully implementing customer projects, International project experience
• Experience with Design Thinking process
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Degree in computer sciences, engineering, mathematics or a mixture of these disciplines or equivalent experience
Proficient knowledge and experience in:
• ERP Information Systems technological processes
• Systems Platform and Database Management
• User Experience (SAP Fiori, SAPUI5, SAP FLP, SAP Cloud Platform (Neo, CF), NWBC, Fiori Elements, ODATA, Microservices)
• Cloud (Kubernetes, Docker, Gardner, Cloud Foundry)
• Strong technical skills in database technology (SAP HANA Platform)
• Strong Programming Skills (Java, Java Script, ABAP, Go)
• Programming Experience in Java and SAP-ABAP languages (added value)
• Good presentation and communication skills, open minded w/ customer focus.
• Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel to customers
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.