Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Mainframe Functional testing
- Create, execute and monitor Functional Test Cases and test scenarios
- Experience in mainframe technology.
- Test CICS screen and validate the changes as per functional specifications
- Validate DB2 tables using TSO utilities
- Run Batch jobs for various lifecycle transactions and validate the results, logs, file etc
- Work closely with IT and business Stakeholders
- Manage Risks and Issues associated with Testing engagement
- Test Completion Report inputs, Defect tracking
- Test planning inputs and test management activities
- Induvial contributor
- Minimum of 6+ years of Functional testing experience
- Strong knowledge of agile and waterfall methodology.
- Knowledge of mainframe and batch running process
- Writing test cases, defect management, estimation work
- Mainframe skills
- Must have knowledge and experience of using JIRA and AML
- Must have strong analytical skills, reporting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science or related discipline
Research oriented mindset and skills to conduct a proof of concept or a demo to
- stakeholders within stringent timelines.
- 5. Showcase/share work done through his/her GITHUB link.
• Excellent customer interfacing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin