- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Make a difference utilising your environmental consulting
- Perth location
Greencap is part of the Wesfarmers Industrial Division;
Wesfarmers is the largest private employer in Australia with
220,000 employees. Greencap makes the world a safer place by
offering risk management solutions that protect the things we value
most; our people, our property and the environment. We do
this by delivering tailor-made solutions across the breadth of
health & safety, property and the environment through our
expert services, online solutions and training.
Reporting to the Team Manager, the Senior
Contaminated Land Consultant will contribute to the
project and account management, while also having the technical
ability to deliver a wide range of services to our clients. This
role will be supported by a team of high performing technical
To be successful in this role, you will be able to
- Your technical expertise to deliver high-quality work in
the areas of contaminated land assessment as well as
environmental and hazardous material monitoring.
- Working knowledge and experience of various contaminants
including but not limited to petroleum hydrocarbons,
inorganics, organics, nutrients, acid sulphate soils, and
- Managing, conducting and mentoring a range of field
activities including, but not limited to soil and groundwater
investigations, groundwater and surface water monitoring, air
asbestos fibre monitoring, environmental due diligence
assessments and remedial works.
- Data management and the compilation of technical reports,
including PSIs, SAQPs, DSIs, RAPs & SMPs and presenting
findings to clients, regulators and stakeholders in a concise
and focussed manner.
- You are across the intent and requirements of WA
Contaminated Sites and NEPM, with a working knowledge and
experience of the regulations and interacting with CS
- Your ability to project manage scopes as well as portfolios
to ensure that they meet defined project objectives (i.e. meet
client and regulatory needs, timeframes, budget etc.) and
regularly communicate with key stakeholders
- Lead, coach and mentor staff within the service line to
deliver on technical, fiscal and client satisfaction
- Contributing to the region’s opportunities and
secured work profile by identifying, creating and converting
opportunities through proactive client relationship
To succeed in this role, here’s what we need:
- A confident Senior Environment Consultant, who is
passionate about the environment practice.
- 5+ years of experience working in Contaminated Land
- Qualifications in a Geology, Hydrogeology, Geotechnical
Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Environmental
- Experience in Environmental Consulting and fieldwork
specialising in contaminated land assessments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels.
- Competency in GIS, ESDAT and Winlog software is
- A current driving licence is essential.
- Strong analytical skills and reporting.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement with a
desire to achieve best practice outcomes.
Are you ready to join us to make the world
If you would like to express your interest in this role, then
links to submit your application.
WIS promotes and adheres to the policies and practices of