Line of ServiceTax
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryUna carrera en nuestra práctica de Corporate Transfer Pricing, dentro de los servicios de precios de transferencia, te brindará la oportunidad de ayudar a nuestros clientes a desarrollar estructuras fiscales y de cumplimiento eficientes que ayuden a avanzar con sus metas comerciales. Te enfocarás en todos los aspectos de la planeación de la documentación, resolución de conflictos, y acuerdos fijación anticipada de precios.
We guide. We support. You grow.
Take the plunge into the fascinating and constantly changing tax landscape with the guidance and support of PwC’s Tax teams, the world’s leading providers of tax services. Make an impact by solving problems in corporate or personal tax, accounting, transfer pricing, trade and so much more - your specialty is always your choice. Our multidisciplinary tax teams work side-by-side both in Belgium and across borders to help clients make the changes they need to be transparent, accountable and sustainable. It’s better for business and better for society.
In order to reinforce our teams, we are looking for a Tax Technology Senior Consultant.
What you’ll learn and do
- As a Technology Tax specialist, you will work and act as a trusted advisor with the latest technologies and our biggest clients, leaders in their industry.
- You will analyse big data using data analytics and generate insights for clients. You will realise predictive analytics and implement data workflows: collect and process data, lead the development of digital assets and inspire end users.
- As a technology consultant, you will explore and play with new technologies to build out the capabilities of the future.
- You will automate processes of our clients in order for them to get to better insights faster.
- You will architect, design, deliver or optimize digital software solutions;
- You will build your professional network and manage current clients relationships in order to find business opportunities within innovative companies.
Who you are
- You have a former professional experience of 2 to 3 years within analytics and/or business intelligence, preferably within a consulting environment
- You strongly believe in the value of data and the insights it generates for businesses
- You have a bachelor or master in economics, computer science or software engineering
- You possess analytical and problem-solving skills. You are organised and search for the best solution within the deadlines. You demonstrate people skills and teamwork.
- A background in tax or finance is an asset, helping you to understand the complex financial and tax situations.
- Previous experience with Alteryx or Python in handling data or relevant programming languages (JS, .NET, Python) is an asset
- You speak fluently English, Dutch and/or French
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End Date