- Are you a Salesforce expert with strong hands-on implementation experience and keen to be part of a global transformation program?
- Are you a problem solver who is excited by a challenge and looks at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens?
- Join OFX and play an important role in creating amazing customer experiences!
OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
Hello. Nice to meet you. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney’s Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We’re now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 400 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: ‘OFX’)
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Salesforce Specialist to play an integral role in helping OFX leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform within our global business. The ideal candidate will provide Sales and Service Cloud functionalities to our sales, marketing and operations teams so that we can scale quickly while providing a flawless and delightful experience for our customers.
What you do
- Responsible for the set-up, configuration, optimisation, troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of applications on the Salesforce platform
- Contribute to all phases of projects (from discovery through delivery and support phases), consulting with stakeholders and solving business needs using declarative and/or programmatic tools.
- Conduct workshops with customers and stakeholders to map out processes and requirements.
- Participate in technical design sessions to design, present innovative and feasible options, challenge ideas and develop best practice solutions that meets business needs and considers ongoing maintenance and scalability.
- Support data migration strategies including execution of data migration using data transfer tools.
- Contribute to user stories, estimations and prioritisation for the implementation of solutions.
- Champion the benefits of the Salesforce platform and proactively evaluate features and products to improve and streamline business processes in line with the product roadmap.
- Manage Salesforce seasonal upgrades and ongoing releases including deploying metadata between environments using CI/CD processes and tools.
What you bring
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant configuring and customising complex Salesforce solutions with multiple integrations.
- Expert knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud (Lightning Experience) is required
- Solid Salesforce Shield implementation experience
- Extensive experience in administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, data management and data migration tasks on the Salesforce platform
- Advanced configuration skills (e.g. formula fields, workflow rules, process builder, approval processes) to automate complex business processes.
- Good understanding of Apex, Visualforce, web services and Lightning components is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in DevOps environment and support CI/CD processes
- ‘Quality focused’ approach in the delivery of high-quality Salesforce solutions
Additional "Nice to Haves"
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Understanding of automated test processes and methods
What it's like working at OFX
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We’re here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Have a life. We take pride in our work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is “GSD”.
- We have some great perks! On-site barista (free coffee!), fresh fruit, and foosball table. Celebrate your Birthday with our Birthday leave!
- Always keep learning. We offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organise events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also on Zoom), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!