Reasons could include the position has been filled or the company is not accepting new applicants.
Product, Program, and Project Management (Non-Technical)
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The Client Delivery team is responsible for designing the client service experience for new solutions and delivering end-to-end client implementations for products, solutions, infrastructure, and new client onboarding.
What a Senior Consultant, Program Management does at Visa:
As a Program Manager, you will be an invaluable member of the Program Management arm of our Client Delivery team. You will be responsible for the effective execution of end-to-end Program Management of multiple initiatives supported by Visa’s Asia Pacific Client Services organization and aligned to strategic business objectives with Technology and Product partners.
You will support the Program Management Leader in strengthening, and scaling our Program Management foundation, ensuring the team adopts agile practices, project/product delivery prioritization, providing a single point of contact for our partners to support execution and delivery of new products and projects across our region.
The Program Manager will be comfortable in supporting a variety of program types - from business to technical and is well versed in meaningful Program Management Office (PMO) methodologies aimed at effective delivery through agile practices, prioritization, strong stakeholder management, effective and efficient problem solving, with a focus on ensuring we deliver the desired output and results of the program.
In this role, you are expected to:
Why this is important to Visa:
Contributing to building the foundation and maturity of our Program Management function, fostering greater alignment across teams, stakeholders, and clients is critical in Visa’s positioning as a leader in our industry. This role is key to execute Visa’s strategy, through standardising execution of delivery to key stakeholders, and maximising resources to support key market business objectives.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of experience in project management, and program management methodologies and disciplines
• Practical experience in managing and leading programs in an evolving business environment
• Strong client engagement and relationship management skills with a collaborative approach to stakeholder management, building and sustaining strong and trusted relationships with internal business partners
• Subject matter expertise in multiple areas such as card payment systems, products and services, program management, gained through years of experience supporting programs of work within a payment processing environment
• Collaborate and be a change agent within the team, and with cross functional partners, aligning teams, providing appropriate context, pivoting direction, working fast through ambiguity and prioritizing work to minimize churn
• Willingness to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment and be flexible with multi-tasking and changing priorities
• High level communication and presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
• Excellent situational awareness – ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly
• Skill and experience with process mapping and process automation, knowledge of workflow tools, Lean and / or Six Sigma experience, with the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve & Control) framework is desirable
• Proficient in both Agile and Waterfall Project Management methodologies
• Proficiency of standard MS Office tools (e.g., MS Planner, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Use data and key observations to proactively identify obstacles and drive for continuous improvement, identifying communication gaps, manage issue escalations, and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
What will also help:
• Aptitude to learn and upskill across program management standards and methodologies
• Experience of presenting in person and remotely to a range of stakeholders at all levels of an organization
• Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently
• Curious and motivated with a genuine desire to be across new program management methodologies, tools, and best practices
Projects you will be a part of:
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Program Management team. You will play a critical role in executing with excellence, PMO methodologies, tools, and processes, which is critical for our business to drive and deliver key Visa projects and programs, in line with client and Visa business strategic goals.
You will support the establishment of best practice to embed program management practices as a discipline within our Client Delivery team, and with cross functional partners. If you are passionate about efficient program delivery that meet key business needs, love to apply your business acumen to solve unique or complex problems, and get excited about transformation and continuous improvement, then this is the role for you.
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.