The Upstox Story:
Upstox (RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.) is one of India's leading Discount Broking companies which enables investors and traders to trade in Stock Market and Commodities exchange at a fraction of market price with our state-of-the-art trading platform.
One of the fastest growing stock broking companies and first brokers in India to introduce commission-free trading for investors. Our customers enjoy zero brokerage on equity delivery trades and a flat Rs. 20 per order pricing model on all other segments.
We are on our way to become the leader in low-cost brokerage and No.1 stock broker in the country. We scaled from a customer database of 25k customers in 2017 to 2 Lakh customers in 2019 to 2+ Million customers now.
The company will continue to be driven by its guiding principle of making trading in stock markets simple and affordable for all.
Company’s focus on high-design and leading-edge technology seeks to revolutionise the online trading industry in India, all at disruptive price points. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The round also saw participation from health care tech firm GVK Davix Technologies Pvt Ltd. US-based investment firm Tiger Global Management invested $25 million in the company in September 2019 in a Series B funding round.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals, and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Designation: Tech Lead - Network
Location: Mumbai (Parel/Prabhadevi)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As our Network Engineer, your job will to Function as single point of contact for IT network infrastructure incidents and other deliverables of on-premise data center and cloud based services.
- Build the networks by taking into consideration various factors like, security, hardware, capacity and other infrastructure components as required.
- Understand the data communication needs and come up with the best solutions to meet the requirements.
- Troubleshoot and solve highly complex IP networks and hardware problems.
- Conduct research into networking issues and multiple products.
- Define, execute, monitor and document the operational activities, and enforce existing processes in place.
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current operational environment.
- Quickly identify customer business impact and timely communicate with relevant stakeholder (internal & external).
- Ensure that the processes and procedures involving all company services are kept up to date, and are being followed appropriately.
- Responsible for executing SOP’s as and when required.
- Work closely with the Security architect in defining the policies and implementing it.
Required Skills & Experience:
-10+ years industry experience in handling large BFSI Network setups and environment - Experience
- N/w architecture experience in cloud environment (AWS).
- Experience working with Ansible, Terraform and scripting experience -using Python and Bash.
- In-depth and hands on experience in complex LAN/WAN architecture and troubleshooting.
- In-depth understanding of operational and troubleshooting knowledge of trunking protocols - VTP-8021.Q etc.
- In-depth working knowledge and troubleshooting of IP routing and network protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, spanning tree, multicast etc.)
- In-depth understanding of communication technologies like wireless, mobile applications and telecommunications systems.
- In-depth hands on experience with common network hardware including Fortinet, Cisco router, switches, firewalls etc.
- Strong technical ability to troubleshoot and solve highly complex IP networks and hardware problems
- Experience on Security technologies like Firewall, DDoS , Proxy , Gateway, Web Application Firewall, SSL/IPSec, Two Factor authentication, Network Forensic & Threat Intelligence.
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits (sniffer etc).
- Experience on monitoring and Infrastructure management tools.
- Experience of handling and resolving Internet Routing issues involving large Internet service operators.
- Comfortable working with Linux/Mac
- Good conflict management skills.
- Strong vendor management & Project coordination skills.
- Project coordination experience required.
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
· Be self-driven / quick starter
· Have an ownership mindset
· Aggressively drive and deliver results
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
A basic requirement but one that many forget: Make sure you go through our website, download our app and give us feedback!