At Blink Digital, the demand for great writing is constant. In a sea of available content, our vision requires that our brand storytelling speaks a simple yet persuasive language. Our copywriters are agile, adapting to different contexts and styles with their originality and unique approach to brands.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Copywriter at Blink:
On any given day you might
- Take on the role of a primary writer on various projects
- Supervise and mentor junior writers
- Manage the quality of all copy deliverables and ensure they meet our standards for creative excellence
- Collaborate with Designers, Producers, Account Managers, and Planners to ensure copy is delivered on time and in line with our clients’ expectations
The ideal person
- Is comfortable working with and presenting to clients across various industries and levels
- Has a collaborative work ethic and easy-going nature
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Has a naturally curious mind and passion for interactive media
- Is an experienced multi-tasker and is not intimidated by the thought of juggling multiple projects and tasks at once
3+ years of experience in advertising writing.