As a Senior Data Analyst (Marketing) Analyst, your main responsibility is to analyze SEO data and recommend strategies for improvement. You will work with the rest of the SEO Team to identify opportunities and develop plans for achieving business goals.
Areas of responsibility:
- Analyze SEO data and perform vital data analysis on LegalMatch’s websites
- Monitor SEO and CRO tests, track data, analyze, and measure the impact on organic search traffic. You should be able to clearly present them on spreadsheets and other forms of reporting.
- Provide SEO analysis, consistently present recommendations to further improve SEO metrics of our websites, and propose strategies for content development
- Keep pace with SEO, industry trends, and developments
- Identify potential issues before they arise and be able to communicate them to the team
- Communicate with project drivers and product owners regarding the SEO analysis made.
To qualify, you must have 6-8 years of experience as in similar position. You must be highly communicative, proactive, and detail oriented.
You must also have the following:
- Proven portfolio and track record of past Data or Business Analysis projects
- Knowledge of SEO strategies and key algorithm updates
- Mastery in using web analytics software and keyword tools (Google Analytics, MOZ, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Awstats, Majestic, etc) with the capability to generate reports accurately using these tools
- Advanced knowledge of data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Advanced capability in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
For more about our operations in the Philippines, please visit [...]