Full-time employment | Permanent | Partial Remote | ASAP | Berlin
Our mission at Architrave is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The vision is not only to transfer paper into documents but to really digitalise the industry.
We strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for our customers.
Be part of this one-of-a-kind organisation and join us in our journey towards the revolution of data and Real Estate.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Transform raw data to perform insightful analytics
- Design, implement and maintain data systems and pipelines in Spark/Airflow and Dask/Prefect Stack
- Refactor and transform data for machine learning-based modelling and information extraction
- Consolidate, harmonise and structure data coming from different sources
- You are an advocate of data quality, reliability, security and consistency
- Design and implement data infrastructure in AWS
- You are a passionate driver and supporter within your future team of engineers; mentoring and guiding junior engineers to develop further
What you should bring with you:
- Previous experience as a Data Architect/Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data processing, especially for image and text
- Hands-on experience with Workflow management tools like Prefect and parallelization tools like Dask
- Proficiency in database design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of programming in Python
- Experience with building ETL and ML Workflows as microservices in AWS
- Experience with setting up and provisioning Docker containers
- Experience with Amazon Glue and Amazon Sagemaker is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must, German skills are just a plus
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
- Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to prepare lunch together but also play ping-pong together in a light-flooded office area
- Free drinks and a fully equipped kitchen
- Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to receiving your application (CV)!
We’d also appreciate if you forward this to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks a bunch!
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive, and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Find us on Glassdoor!