Requisition ID: 258784
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Developer - Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
We are looking for a Developer who can join in our exciting journey of building next generation features. You will gain experience in building enterprise scale Cloud Engineering applications with DevOps culture at the heart of what you do. Get exposure to Reactive programming, Cloud Foundry, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Karaf in all the leading infrastructure, tools from AWS, Azure and AliCloud. Gain experience in API development and cloud foundary. As part of a cross-functional Scrum team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Design, program and test product features by following agile development practices.
• Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles, closely engage with Architect..
• Consult stakeholders and customers as expert in the integration domain.
• Support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations and support of the cloud service.
• Drive improvements and innovations in development processes.
• Apply latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
• Degree/master’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent subject with 5-8 years of experience in Java and related technologies like Core Java, Spring, JDBC, JMS, REST.
• Good knowledge of OOAD, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns, programming best practices.
• OS and runtime experience (Linux, Windows, JVM, Web servers, Servlet Containers).
• Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2.
• Experience of designing systems with HLD (High level Design) and LLD(Low level Design) knowledge.
• Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.
• Exposure to Microservices based applications, Containers, Spring boot
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Cloud Platform Integration is SAP’s strategic integration platform of choice based on SAP Cloud Platform. With more than 9,000 customers and an ever-increasing adoption, SAP Cloud Platform Integration is one of the most successful cloud services
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.