Title: ServiceNow Senior Developer
Location: Hyderabad, India
Position: Full Time
Work Hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1. Lead multiple ServiceNow implementation projects in parallel and manage distinct priorities and focus areas.
3. Should be able to lead the projects related to integration of ServiceNow with external systems using Web-Based API.
4. Communicate with clients, analyze business needs, use problem-solving skills and develop implementations solutions etc.
5. Should be able to prioritize a complex and diverse group of projects while balancing project deliverables.
6. Good time management towards meeting project deadlines.
7. High attention to detail in both communications and preparation/review of customer deliverables.
8. Perform Demo/Walkthrough of the different ServiceNow modules.
9. Implement process improvements as applicable and should be able to perform QA.
10. Integrate ServiceNow with other third-party tools using SOAP and REST web services.
11. Write technical specification or document the change requests.
12. Create simple POCs and conduct short demos to stakeholders.
1. 5+ years of experience on ServiceNow platform
2. Experience in leading teams for development and implementation of ServiceNow modules like:
a. Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, CMDB etc.
b. Optional - Customer Service Management, Field Service Management, Software Asset Management etc.
3. Excellent understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools
4. Excellent understanding of technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow
5. Expertise leading at least three full cycle ServiceNow implementation projects
6. Excellent interpersonal skills combined with practice establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert
7. Possess any two of the following ServiceNow certifications (first 2 are preferred):
a. CSA - Certified System Administrator
b. CIS - Certified Implementation Specialist
c. CAD - Certified Application Developer