Cognigy is a global leader in Conversational AI to support customer service automation. Its low-code platform, Cognigy.AI, enables enterprises to automate contact centers for customer and employee communications using intelligent voice- and chatbots.
With precise, reliable intent recognition, human-like dialogs and seamless integration into backend systems, Cognigy.AI creates superior user experiences and helps companies reduce support costs. Cognigy.AI is available in SaaS and on-premise environments and supports conversations in any language and on any channel including phone, webchat, SMS and mobile apps.
Cognigy’s worldwide client portfolio includes Daimler, Bosch, Henkel, Lufthansa, Salzburg AG and many more. Learn more at cognigy.com
Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Would you like to become a part of Cognigy, one of the top 20 start-ups in Germany, and actively shape our rapid company growth together with us?
Then we are looking for exactly you for this position - keep reading!
- Automating provisioning processes of Kubernetes clusters as well as our microservices based software application Cognigy.AI
- Monitoring product installations and our infrastructure to guarantee the stability of our SaaS product offerings
- Helping our engineering teams to automate reoccurring procedures to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Providing guidance to other DevOps engineers
- Several years of experience in Kubernetes and running containers in production, including building Kubernetes clusters from the ground up
- Being available in case of emergencies is not a problem for you
- Experience in running distributed systems like databases
- Good networking knowledge: Like VPC, Subnets, Internet Gateways
- Multiple years of experience with CI/CD systems like Jenkins – you love to automate whenever you can
- Experiences with tools like Terraform, Ansible and Kops
- Excellent communication skills in English, ideally also in German – we have many German customers who might need help with DevOps related questions
Desirable skills and experiences
- Knowledge in auto-scaling infrastructure by leveraging tools like the Horizontal Pod Autoscaler or the Cluster Autoscaler
- You have used products like AWS EKS, Azure AKS or Google GKE – the managed Kubernetes services from leading cloud providers
- You can use “the force” to proactively scale our infrastructure
- Last but not least: You want to work in an international, dynamic and highly motivated team and want to contribute the development of Cognigy.AI
What we offer
- We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome
- We believe that all employees should benefit from the company’s success and therefore offer a virtual stock options plan
- We also offer you an attractive salary
- The opportunity to help build this company with flat hierarchies and the possibility to shape the organization
- Modern office in the Media Harbor Düsseldorf
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!
Send us your application letter and resume, including salary expectation and availability – now!