What Makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Customer Success Organization
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik and we are committed to delighting our customers in every interaction. Understanding our Customer’s needs is key, creating the right engagement at the right time for each Customer is what we do. The Senior Director of EMEA Consulting is a member of the Consulting leadership team, and the extended Customer Success Organization’s leadership team. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Consulting globally, who in turn reports to the Chief Customer Officer. In addition to Consulting Services, the Customer Success Organization includes Knowledge & Learning, Customer Success Management and Customer Success Operations & Adoption Science. Within this team, and our Sales organization there is a heavy emphasis on cross functional teaming.
Leading Consulting Services in EMEA at Qlik
As the leader of Consulting Services in EMEA, you will lead a highly motivated and thriving team. This position represents a compelling opportunity to provide a significant contribution to Qlik’s services management team. You will provide vision, leadership, and direction to an organization that provides thought leadership along with project management for all Consulting engagements. You will be a key member of the Consulting Leadership team that is responsible for developing and executing the Consulting Services organization’s strategic vision and objectives. You will drive operational excellence and align with Qlik’s overall GTM and Customer Success plans. You will expertly navigate demand versus capacity to achieve aggressive revenue and margin, customer retention, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement targets.
The winning candidate will have been responsible for large customer projects and relationships. Experience managing and developing large teams will be critical. The candidate will have an eye for top technical and consulting talent. The ability to seamlessly interact with the many different cultures that exist throughout EMEA is a must. Collaboration, diplomacy, influence, and strategic thinking along with a strong desire for results will be among this individual’s strongest attributes. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a proven track record in leading Consulting Services in a high growth SaaS software organization.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
• Set the standards for the EMEA Consulting Services organization consistent with Qlik’s overall organizational goals and objectives.
• Own and drive achievement of the EMEA P&L for the Consulting Services organization by managing to utilization, bookings, revenue, margins and services attach rates. Grow Consulting Services revenues and margins year-over-year. Ensure pragmatic and accurate forecasting models and territory management strategies.
• Deliver transformational leadership by enhancing the motivation and performance of the Consulting Services leadership team. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
• Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change. Lead and manage the organization in line with Qlik Core Values and create an empowered organization with the capacity and energy to drive change.
• Optimize the organization for operational excellence to achieve customer success and company results.
• Recruit, develop, and retain a world-class, EMEA consulting services team.
• Partner cross functionally to ensure alignment with Product Management, R&D, Customer Success, Support and global, regional and country sales leadership.
• Serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for EMEA Consulting Services, representing the organization at the highest levels internally and externally. Empower the organization through effective communications.
• Enhance company reputation, credibility and visibility around the fulfillment of robust customer engagements involving the customizing, consulting and delivery of products, solutions and services.
• Act as executive sponsor for key customer projects.
WHAT YOU BRING TO QLIK