· Leads by example advocating for service reliability through continuous infrastructure improvement, effective incident, capacity, problem and change management on behalf of Visa Clients and Associates.
· Enables and inspires Visa Infrastructure Reliability Associates for aggressively attainable planning, goals, innovation, and risk taking to achieve 99.99999% availability in the Enterprise Network.
· Creates and maintains a culture of effective communications and open transparency with key stakeholders in Client Services, Enterprise Implementation, Architecture, Product Development, Sourcing, Finance, Auditing, Risk, and the Project/Program Management Organization to meet connectivity requirements for key initiatives and business projects and processes.
· Creates and maintains a competitive culture of high vendor accountability and respect excelling with stakeholders, Field Technicians, and vendor / suppliers to attain Visas speed to market, service delivery, availability, and reliability objectives.
· Creates and maintains a culture that acts decisively in response to infrastructure service disruptions, capacity constraints, configuration/process errors, and pro-active identification for permanent resolution and architectural improvements.
· Creates and maintains a culture of collaboration with Visas Operations, Engineering, Service Reliability, Product Reliability, Infrastructure Automation Management and Vendors to achieve Visa Services security, availability, and reliability objectives.
· Takes full ownership of a task, not deterred by internal issues. Retains composure under pressure; uses an appropriate balance of logic and emotion to resolve issues
· Generates/promotes transformational approaches that grow the business and deliver superior outcomes