En Repsol estamos comprometidos con la igualdad y no solicitamos datos de carácter personal.
Aquí cuenta tu experiencia y tu capacidad para crear valor. Te ofrecemos la oportunidad de crecer
profesionalmente y desarrollar tu carrera con proyectos desafiantes, colaborando con personas
brillantes para seguir creciendo. Nunca dejarás de aprender.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the well engineering activities throughout the entire well design and construction process. Ensure well design meets the well objectives and is engineered in accordance with the applicable regulations and established standards (including Indonesian Standards, NORSOK Standard D-010 and REPSOL Well Construction Process, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines), safe practices, risk analysis, legislation and environment friendly manner / approach.
- Ensure that information from offset and analogous wells, restrictions and environmental considerations meet project specifications.
- Assist the Lead Engineer(s), both Drilling and Well Testing, in ensuring that all the necessary inputs required for the required permits for the well operations are delivered within the set deadlines for the project.
- Prepare the Technical Specifications for Drilling equipment, materials and services for supporting the process of purchasing / tendering. Support the Well Testing Engineers in preparations of Technical Specifications for the Well Testing / DST / Completion equipment, materials and services.
- Prepare final well design (including Basis of Well Design, Casing design and Well Testing / DST Design etc), time / cost estimates, AFEs and drilling programs (casing and drill string designs, mud and cement programs; bit / BHA programs; coordination and incorporation of wellbore evaluation programs; well testing / DST program; well control procedures; contingency plans; well barrier envelopes; etc.) for the planned Exploration, Appraisal & Development well(s).
- Assist in writing detailed procedures (Plan of Actions, POAs) for safe and efficient operations while maintaining expenditures within planned budget and schedule.
- Assist Drilling Superintendent, Lead Drilling Engineer and Lead Well Testing Engineer in conducting the Drill Well on Paper (DWOP), Test Well on Paper (TWOP) exercises and support in conducting the Pre-Spud meetings.
- Assist to conduct and participate in peer reviews, peer assists, risk assessments and hazard analysis in accordance with REPSOL standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure all relevant lessons learned from previous projects have been reviewed and necessary actions / plans have been utilized and implement in the well design activities.
- Assist in maintaining and conducting regular reviews and follow-up of the Well Risk Register to capture all the project and well risks and identified actions to mitigate the risks.
- Responsible for the preparation and conducting frequent reviews of the detailed well Master Equipment List (MEL) for all the phases/sections of the well. Assist logistics team in ensuring that all the LLIs and equipment required for the project are covered in the materials logistics plan.
- Assist in the preparation and conducting final review of the well drilling programme.
- Assist in the preparation and conducting final review of the well testing programme.
- Assist in the preparation and conducting final review of the well P&A programme.
- Assist in the preparation and conducting final review of the Well Containment Plan, Blow Out Contingency Plan and Relief Well Plan.
- Assist in identifying and handling Management of Changes (policy dispensations and non-conformances) if and when necessary, following Company process and procedures.
- Assist with the preparation and perform final review of key HSE and Logistics documentation (e.g. Emergency Response Plan, Oil Spill Response Plan, HSE Bridging Document, MEDEVAC Plan, H2S Contingency Plan, Helicopter Boarding Procedure, Logistics Plan, HAZID, HAZOP, Bow Tie etc).
- Assist in preparation of the Well Control Bridging Document.
- Assist in finalizing the equipment and tools mobilization plan.
- Assist in the preparation and estimating the Well KPI’s and develop rig operational KPI’s for the project.
- Assist in capturing the best practices, lessons learned and key performance indicators by means of the knowledge management methodologies available.
- Ultimately, act as the office engineering support for all operations at the well site, assisting the LDE, and ensure all engineering support required for the sooth, safe, cost effective and in environmental friendly operations is provided by the engineering team while complying with the drilling programme, company policy, local regulations and best industry practices.
- Ensure regulatory and corporate policy conformance in all well operations.
- Ensure that required approvals are obtained prior to initiation of any activity and that the activity is then conducted in accordance with the approvals received.
- Provide 24/7 engineering support to the operations team and manage all aspects of the well engineering itself.
- Manage and coordinate respective service providers / contractors to ensure effective and timely delivery of required equipment and services.
- Responsible for operational performance tracking (actual vs. planned) and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Assist the Cost Controller and Operations Engineers for the tracking costs, and well planned vs actual schedule on a daily basis. Actively monitor costs performance during the well operations.
- Ensure that daily and weekly project status reports to the management are delivered in time.
- Monitor real time data and generate post operations analysis and costs studies.
- Assist in necessary actions for managing changes in the well construction project concerning drilling planning and operations. Identify and assist in the preparation of any Management of Change (MoC) documents for policy dispensations and non-conformances and operational changes, and conduct any required risk assessments
- Continually keep track of and follow-up of the agreed actions in the Well Risk Register and hold review of the risks register for each phases/sections as part of finalizing the operational procedures. Ensure that all the actions assigned to the engineering team are implemented.
- Review the Daily Drilling Report, ensuring it is detailed and accurate prior to wider distribution.
- Review the daily operational performance on the rig and suggest for improvement actions for the performance improvement and to ensure that the operational consistency is achieved.
- Review the Daily Lookahead and assist in planning ahead for the logistical requirements.
- Assist in the final preparations of all Plan of Actions (Work Instructions) prior to execution.
- Assist in the Operations management, as required, as per the Repsol Emergency Response Plan.
- Assist in any accident / incident investigations, as required.
- Promote Cost Saving alternatives considering the risks assessment to the ALARP philosophy in the Exploration, Appraisal and Development well projects.
- Assist in the Contracts Management, with the role of Contract Holder, for the Drilling Contracts and provide technical support for resolution of the outstanding disputes/invoices.
- Assist in complete compliance with the Repsol equipment QA/QC requirements for all the equipment prior to being sent to the well site.
- Review that all Non-Productive Time is accurately captured in a high level of detail and any required supporting documentation is delivered and documented in a timely manner.
- Ensure all lessons learned are accurately captured in a high level of detail for implementation on subsequent projects.
Post Well / Project Close-out Phase:
- Responsible for completion of the End of Well Report (EOWR), ensuring that the document is accurate and highly detailed.
- Responsible for the close out of all outstanding field tickets and invoices.
- Assist in conducting all the Service Quality Meetings (SQM’s) / Performance Review Meetings (PRM’s) / Lessons Learnt Workshop and ensure that all relevant technical input are documented and captured in the EOWR.
- Assist the logistics team to ensure that all the rental items are demobilized in time and are off hired from the project.
- Assist the logistics team to ensure all leftover materials are accurately documented and stored correctly.
- The authorization to work in Indonesia for any Indonesian employer.
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in the oil & gas upstream industry with an international consultancy company, contractor or Operator in major projects implementation.
- Candidate must have experience working as Senior Drilling Engineer involved with well planning, design, engineering, costing and assisting with operation execution with an internationally recognised major E&P company.
- Minimum of 5 years of Well Design and Operational experience is essential. The ability to work on both engineering and operations is essential.
- High level of experience of MPD and PMCD operations planning and execution for Onshore and/or Offshore Drillings is essential.
- High level of experience working with Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU’s), particularly floating units, with a minimum of 2 years’ involvement with offshore operations.
- Good understanding of drilling fluids designs for various types of Water and Oil based muds, solid control equipment and drilling cuttings disposal is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of drilling HPHT well operations is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of executing remote location projects is essential.
Fecha fin de publicación:30-09-2020