zenloop — integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution based on the Net Promoter Score (NPS) companies from multiple different industries are able to successfully transformate the voice of the customer into prosperous long-term relationships. Our philosophy is based on 3 statements - Listen, Understand and Act.
zenloop in numbers:
2000+ platform users
30+ million customers’ feedbacks processed
From the tech side zenloop is
— Front End: Ember, React, Bootstrap
— Back End: Elixir, Phoenix; AWS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis
— Mobile App: React Native, Typescript
How it works:
— The base of the product is Elixir project using Umbrella structure. One of the applications is based on Phoenix framework handling API requests.
— Our main storage is PostgreSQL but we also use additional mechanisms like ElasticSearch or RabbitMQ to process and serve data.
— We believe in testing. That’s why we cover our features with unit and integration tests.
— All this runs on AWS. Our DevOps team is taking care of all automation including CI tests and deployment.
Tech Team size:
35+ engineers divided into squads (5-6 engineers - BE, FE developers, QAs, DevOps’, Designers and Product Managers)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
That's what we offer:
What should you expect from the recruiting process in our company:
1. You send us your CV or apply with your Linkedin profile
2. If your profile meets our expectations a recruiter sends you an invitation for a Cultural interview via Zoom (1 hour).
3. If both sides are satisfied and interested in continuing, we are scheduling a technical interview with our Tech Lead (1 hour). No need to do long coding tasks.
4. If you pass the technical interview, we will request references from your previous workplaces.
5. If all is positive we will make you an offer and once you agree, you will receive the contract within 48 business hours.
Who are we looking for?
You're the right person for us if you...