Forschungs- und EntwicklungstechnikerIn
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
1 Senior Engineer Product Design High Voltage (f/m/div)*
Type: Full time
If you are interested in shaping the future of the market leader in power semiconductors - listen up! Power semiconductors still emerge into new applications. For our team, developing power semiconductor technologies and products, we are looking for a product design engineer creating and assessing new product ideas considering the surrounding power system and architecture for these new applications. Seize the opportunity for a change and truly work at the pulse of technology!
In your new job you will:
- Bring up and evaluate new product ideas
- Cooperate with technology developers, application engineers, product marketing and other product developers to stimulate your creativity and verify your ideas technically and business wise
- Conduct circuit simulation to prepare and support system feasibilities and to derive 1st order product requirements
- Accompany and conduct electrical measurements of prototypes
- Run loss analysis of semiconductor and passive components in power management systems by simulation
You are a team player with an open mind for new ideas, tools and methods. You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks. In your day-to-day work you act lean and fast, and strive for continuous improvement. You generate value with your ideas and solutions and demonstrate high quality standards for yourself and other people. You think analytically and result-oriented and have a structured and self-driven working style.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree or PhD in electrical engineering or physics
- 3+ years of relevant experience in electrical power circuits or usage power semiconductors
- Sound knowledge in the field of semiconductor power devices
- Comprehensive knowledge in semiconductor device physics as a plus
- Knowledge of MOSFET technologies and product portfolio of Infineon as an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills with German skills or willingness to learn it as plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Apply to this position online by following the URL and entering the JOB ID in our job search:
Job ID: 306820; www.infineon.jobs
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als Senior Engineer Product Design High Voltage (f/m/div)* beträgt 3.331,51 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung.
"Beruf" ist definiert als eine Bündelung von Einzelberufen. In den AMS-Datensätzen werden Einzelberufe verwendet. Daher können "Beruf" und "Einzelberuf" unterschiedlich sein.