Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing.
Come grow with us!
Crowe is looking for a passionate Lead Cloud Engineer specializing in Azure or AWS platforms to join our newly formed Cloud Transformation practice. We help clients transform their business using cutting edge technologies like IoT, Kubernetes, serverless, microservices by providing cloud consulting and engineering services. In this position, you will play a key role in leading a team of junior cloud engineers and helping develop cloud solutions to expand new capabilities. This position has excellent growth potential
- Build, deliver, and maintain modern cloud platforms that support agile teams.
- Participate in and drive architectural and technology decisions using Azure/AWS Cloud Platforms.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers.
- Drive continuous improvement of solutions & team capabilities by staying current with state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and cloud computing services
- Collaborate with product owners and managers to evolve product development strategies
- Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs
- Accountable for developing and implementing complex automation tasks.
- Implement Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code - Identify and raise technical risks.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Participate in regular Agile ceremonies.
- Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or other applicable degree
- 4+ years of hands-on experience designing and developing cloud applications using microservices architecture
- 2+ years of professional experience building full-stack applications
- 1+ years of experience in Team Lead role in Application Development, Platform Development or Consulting
- Solid understanding of computer network, security, architect design, object-oriented design
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or similar containerized solutions
- Demonstrates growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Consistently demonstrates follow-through in honoring commitments to customers and colleagues. Accepts the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Ability to prioritize and strategize in a variety of project areas and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience working in Manufacturing domain
- Experience designing system architecture
- AWS / Azure / Google public cloud certifications and experience in a production environment
- Comfortable working on agile-based teams comprised of team members with diverse skill-sets (e.g. Quality Assurance Engineers, User Experience Designers, Software Engineers / Architects)
- Experience working with IoT services of the Azure platform
Build a Successful Future in Consulting
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Our Consulting professionals serve large organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
How you can Grow
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the “50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.” Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune’s “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” and among Fortune’s “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
Innovation: Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients’ biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy: Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where they’re most productive – whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere – and wear jeans while they’re in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits: The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities – such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes – for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firm’s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We're proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours – giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.