Senior Engineer, Quality (EU MDR Project, 23 month contract)
Who we want
• Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
• Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
• Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
• Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
• Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
What you will do
Provide quality engineering support and direction in quality assurance, control and preventative activities within operations and other business functions, with a focus on preventative measures and continuous improvement of products and processes. Advocate and lead the execution of initiatives & projects to enhance quality performance within the business. Ensure compliance to regulation and standards.
What you need
Who are Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at [...] February of 2019, Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that for the sixth consecutive year has been named as one of the 2019 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ranking 11 out of 100.Work From Home: Not availableTravel Percentage: 0%