1. Responsible for complex design work, such as Engine packaging, Tolerance stackup, surface modeling and layouts.
2. Leads design on new product lines or application development projects.
3. Takes initiative to solve design issues and solves customer/supplier issues with minimal guidance.
4. Applies design standards/practices and GD&T during product development.
5. Good working experience in handling Sand/Die Cast components.
6. Proficient in design methodologies and tools and encourages others in new methods and tools.
7. Work with customer and suppliers to resolve APQP and launch issues.
8. Work closely with cross functional teams during design reviews for design freeze
9. Experience in FEA, CFD & 3D stack up tools will be plus.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or related
2. 3-5 years relevant experience in mechanical engineering
1. Strong design skills in mechanical parts and components
2. Experience in manufacturing process, such as casting, machining, stamping
3. Strong knowledge about GD&T and its application
4. Proficient in 3D design software CATIA Skills.
5. Good plan and schedule management skills
6. Technology exchange capabilities with customers, suppliers and management team.
7. Team work spirit.