Relocation Level: Domestic
We are looking for a Senior SSD Validation Engineer to join our SSD System Validation Engineering team. This individual will provide device and system failure analysis for our client & enterprise SSD products, and influence improvements to our validation processes and strategies.
Working as a validation engineer you will be part of the team verifying the FW for the latest SSD controllers with responsibility for the delivery of high quality, high-performance designs.
You will work in partnership with the architecture, firmware & validation teams defining the overall validation solution and then working to design, implement and then functionally test your components. You will be working to ensure the delivered firmware with very high quality, utilizing an Agile like approach of iterative development, test driven development and continuous integration. You will need to focus on ensuring you use the highest programming standards to produce highly readable and maintainable code, in addition to meeting the performance and reliability objectives.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
You will work on projects from their earliest inception, co-design environments and support the design through customer qualification and ramp into production
You will study and understand new features proposed in JEDEC and development prototype/proof of concept innovation solutions.
• Bachelor or Master's degree with 5+ years work firmware validation experience
• In-depth knowledge and extensive experience with deeply embedded firmware development
• Expertise with C/C++ and assembly programming
• Expertise in the use of scripting languages, programming tools, and environments
• Experience of working in a sophisticated technology company
• Experience of the storage industry, in SSD, HDD, storage systems or a related technology preferred
• Understanding of storage interfaces including ideally PCIe/NVMe, AHCI, SATA, SAS, UFS, eMMC preferred
• Experience with advanced NAND flash and other non-volatile storage preferred
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Hyderabad || Andhra Pradesh (IN-AP) || India (IN) || SSD Engineering || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-GKV1 || Tier 4 ||