At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.- To support the process of assuring the compliance of internal and external activities, internal regulations, policies and procedures towards all relevant laws, regulations, codes of practice and Prudential requirements, including the standards set by the Group.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience as an internal / external auditor or sales compliance in multinational company.
- Preferably having experience in life insurance auditor exposure and knowledge of life insurance industry or other financial institution background.
- Good English communication skills both in written and oral.
- Have knowledge in Audit/Compliance, Insurance laws and regulations.