Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Manager – Social
3 best things about the job:
1. Opportunity to grow with a global organisation with the largest digital footprint
2. Exposure with the some of largest clients across categories.
3. Diverse team and culture
Measures of success –
In three months:
· Working with all constituents of paid social eco-system under one single roof
· Exposure to cutting edge technologies on performance
In six months:
· Ability to work with a diverse team. Be a biddable media expert across paid Social and self-serve platforms.
· Get proficient with latest trading techniques and deals by managing largest portfolios
In 12 months:
· Emerged as a coveted champion on performance marketing solutions.
· Become proficient is escalation handling and resolve conflicts.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
· Making Strategies and Planning
· Execution and Optimization for Paid campaigns across social media platforms
· Creating Performance reports & review deck for clients
· Understanding the projects and clients requirements & deliver accordingly
· Coordinate with cross functions to deploy campaigns
What you’ll bring:
· Should be able to Multi task and handle multiple clients at one time
· Hand on experience in social media advertising and ad creation & optimization
Active interest in digital, Paid media, planning, strategizing, web analytics and other aspects of performance marketing.
· 2 - 3 Yrs of Experience of running paid social campaigns
· Have created Media plans for client briefs
· Excellent communication skills
· Facebook certification is a plus
More about GroupM
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.