The Upstox Story:
Upstox (RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.) is one of India's leading Discount Broking companies which enables investors and traders to trade in Stock Market and Commodities exchange at a fraction of market price with our state-of-the-art trading platform.
One of the fastest growing stock broking companies and first brokers in India to introduce commission-free trading for investors. Our customers enjoy zero brokerage on equity delivery trades and a flat Rs. 20 per order pricing model on all other segments.
We are on our way to become the leader in low-cost brokerage and No.1 stock broker in the country. We scaled from a customer database of 25k customers in 2017 to 2 Lakh customers in 2019 to 2+ Million customers now.
The company will continue to be driven by its guiding principle of making trading in stock markets simple and affordable for all.
Company’s focus on high-design and leading-edge technology seeks to revolutionise the online trading industry in India, all at disruptive price points. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The round also saw participation from health care tech firm GVK Davix Technologies Pvt Ltd. US-based investment firm Tiger Global Management invested $25 million in the company in September 2019 in a Series B funding round.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals, and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Position : Executive - Junior Research
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Voice calling for customer research and generating consumer insights on various processes
2. Understanding customer perceptions, taking feedback and understanding their expectations
3. Telephonic data collection and tabulation to help the team draw insights
3. Identifying actionable items from the insights generated
4. Follow up on initiatives identified to improve customer experience
5. Measure the impact of initiatives executed and report the impact
Required Skills, Background, Experience, Exposure, Education:
- At least 3 or more years of experience in voice calling process, preferable outbound in any industry
- Excellent communication skills
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
· Be self-driven / quick starter
· Have an ownership mindset
· Aggressively drive and deliver results
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
A basic requirement but one that many forget: Make sure you go through our website, download our app and give us feedback!