As a Senior Front End Developer, your job is to maintain the visual and functional integrity of our public-facing websites as well as web applications.
In your role, you will:
- Develop web pages, templates and WordPress sites from Photoshop designs.
- Update existing and future websites as per business requirement.
- Ensure that all web pages and application user interfaces render correctly (both visually and functionally) across all platforms and devices.
- Ensure all code is well commented, readable, and following W3C standards.
To qualify for this position, you must have a solid track record in creating and maintaining top-performing sites.
You must also be highly proficient in the following:
- Version control using Git
- Jira and Confluence
- WordPress and vBulletin
- Modern website architecture, responsive design, and server-side architecture
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- RESTful API
- jQuery , Struts, AJAX, Velocity, DOM manipulation
- Gulp, Vagrant
- Google Analytics