Gorgeous Logic, Simply Delivered.
Oi, do you like simplicity?
So do we. In fact, it’s what drives us at Oi Software.
Our team builds intuitive software that’s designed to make laborious everyday tasks a thing of the past. Our next-gen applications drive efficiency, help our customers transform their businesses, and solve real-world problems.
We’re currently developing Charlie, an early-stage SaaS cloud-based email archiving and collaboration system that solves the pain-points of email for collaborative teams. In addition, through our close relationship with Kearney Group, we design and develop software solutions to the challenges faced by businesses in Australian financial services.
Who (and what) we’re looking for.
We're looking for fresh faces to join our team. We’re looking for leadership qualities and new ideas to push our technology forward. For teammates who are versatile, enthusiastic and looking to tackle real-world problems with novel solutions.
Join us for an opportunity to:
- work in a fast-paced, growing and evolving business.
- work alongside great team members and the best talent for the job.
- influence the design, development and ultimate growth of cutting edge software products.
- grow your career in an innovative organisation that’s committed to supporting ongoing learning and development - both personal and professional.
- join an organisation that respects and reflects the diversity we see in our home community of Melbourne.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Prototyping, design, development, testing, maintenance and improvement of user-interfaces and front-end components of our software.
- Managing project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensuring development efforts are consistent with industry best practice, and aligned with long-term strategic objectives.
- Living Oi Software’s core values - contributing to both building products and a work environment that is Solutions Focused, Agile & Collaborative, Bold and Trusted.
- Participating in and positively contributing to the success of our parent company, Kearney Group.
Qualifications and experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Design or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience as a user-interface/front end developer.
- Experience in technical leadership and setting technical direction.
Skills required to thrive:
- Significant experience with Angular Framework - Angular 8+.
- Significant experience with current web standards including HTML5, CSS3 and associated technologies (LESS, Sass, etc).
- Significant experience in developing user-facing single-page applications that leverage RESTful API services.
- Strong sense of web design and the fundamentals of user experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional experience with PHP, Node.js, SQL and NoSQL databases, and AWS platform is advantageous.
To apply please lodge your application through Kearney Group - our parent company’s online application tool available at: kearneygroup.com.au/careers
Our diversity makes us better.
We are steadfast in our belief that a diversity of perspectives, experiences and cultures leads to the development of better products, and we’re committed to hiring in a way that reflects this.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity, enable access and promote inclusion in our workplace.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.