Are you a tech-loving, self-motivated design guru with big ideas? Are you ready to shake things up and create next level design trends for a global company with over 47 Million users?
Freelancer.com is looking to expand it’s design team! You’ll be joining a highly experienced and fresh-minded tech-loving design team, directly contributing to the creative collaboration and reworking of Freelancer’s design space. You’ll have great creative vision and expertise in visual communication with Graphic Design, Motion, UX, UI, Illustration and Branding.
Designing at Freelancer.com means being a part of something larger.
• Instant feedback from our millions of users on your designs with the killer metrics on how they are performing from our world-class data science team.
• Direct contribution in creating the look and feel of a (half) billion dollar tech company’s product design.
• Amazing peers to work with. You will always learn and grow with some of the greatest minds in the tech space.
• A chance to be a part of Australiaʼs next greatest tech story. We design and build products to benefit our users and reinvest our profits into our marketplace.
The type of designer weʼre looking for:
• You are an award winning Senior Graphic Designer and have a love for all things visual.
As part of your mix, you love people, problem solving and creating amazing product experiences.
• You love to own projects you are involved in and can work independently to take things all the way from concept to release.
• You love to collaborate and communicate with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Engineers and other Designers when needed. You are not afraid to put your ideas forward, but also respect others when the time comes.
• You love to prototype to help get your ideas across and refine and rework to get a working version out for live testing.
• You have a strong understanding of user workflows, HTML/CSS/Web Technologies so you can design things that can be built for humans.(We have a dedicated front-end team, so you will need to work with them to implement your ideas).
Twelve-Time Webby award-winning Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace, which connects millions of employers to freelancers across the globe. Escrow.com is a global fintech industry leader in secure online payments, having handled over US$3.5 billion in transactions buying and selling boats, cars, airplanes, jewellery, fine art, and even trips to the planned Aurora space station in 2021!
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine type of job; you will be joining a global company that values a hardworking and self-motivated attitude and capability over experience, so if you are looking to make a difference, be rewarded for your efforts and have heaps of fun doing it , this is the place for you.
We are striving to shape the future of work, so help us scale to 100+ million users, while enjoying all the perks of working in tech - fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens (yes, free food!), social events, hackathons, and more!
For more information see www.freelancer.com/careers
Please note: This is a permanent, full-time role based in our Sydney office.