We are seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Advisor to work with State-based, National and Global virtual teams to support programs and projects at the early stages of inception, assisting clients to make far reaching decisions on the scope, business outcomes, and feasibility of emerging infrastructure.
You will be responsible for supporting project teams and our clients to help them deliver outstanding infrastructure, as well as being strategically involved in some of our most significant projects and programmes across multiple sectors. You will win and deliver work for you and your team.
This role will see you:
• Document complex integrated outcomes are included within program and/or project scope and test strategic options that could be investigated at the early stages of inception.
• Support city-building projects during project development, including transport integration, urban design, precinct planning, sustainability and governance.
• Contribute to strategic and final business cases to meet the needs of stakeholders, draw on relevant guidelines, and generate innovation to support investment decisions.
• Assist detailed economic and financial analysis of infrastructure projects.
• Collaborate with client teams and stakeholders throughout the project development lifecycle to help clients realise exceptional business and wider community outcomes.
• Participate in project teams that build the momentum of significant social and transport infrastructure projects through evidence-based advice, your own unique experience, and connecting local and global thinking from across Mott MacDonald.
What can you bring to the team?
You will be a Consultant with 7 to 10 years’ experience in working in multi-discipline teams across Health, Education, Cultural, Precinct Development, Airport and Transport projects. With tertiary qualifications relevant to infrastructure development, economics, urban planning, or transport, you will have proven skills in project management. You will establish positive relationships and secure infrastructure advisory work from a range of clients in South Australia and other jurisdictions. Your experience working in high performing teams coupled with advanced communication skills will assist you in succeeding.
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects.
There’s no time like present to make a change.
Are you passionate about the Built Environment, Energy, Transport and Water, and shaping a sustainable future for our communities?
Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald’s leading Advisory team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country’s most critical projects.