Requisition ID: 274490
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Senior Integration Consultant will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated ‘time-to-value', leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers using operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals. Providing our consultant’s training, certification, and skill expansion opportunities are key priorities our organization’s success and long-term employee career growth within the SDC.
*SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role currently
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As the SAP Senior Integration Consultant, you will:
• Take a lead position in the projects and perform technical activities including coding
• Act as a trusted adviser to the customer on technical matters
• Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations
• Able to set up development guidelines and methodologies
• Support pre-sales activities
• Plan and conduct customer workshops, design and build enhancements\extensions, create plans for Integration and Unit testing
• Work on projects executed across geographies and cultures
• Work closely together with others and share expertise to ensure product success
• Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering Skills
• Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the benefit of the team
• Modeling, design, implementation and tests based on SAP’s programming model
• Must be able to simultaneously help multiple customers, work extended hours, and travel to customer locations as required
• A minimum of 10 years of SAP consulting experience
• Recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant STEM field including: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant degree
• Must be able to work as a team player, yet can work independently
• Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening
• Must be open to travel
• Deep technical expertise in SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), Process Integration (PI), and SAP Process Orchestration
• ABAP programming skills at least in integration area like Proxy, IDOC and RFC development
• Integration project experience in SAP cloud platform integration and Process Orchestration (new, upgrade or migration)
• Integration technologies and protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC and etc
• Experience in architecting, planning, managing, delivering, implementing, supporting, training, administering and/or monitoring in any of SAP integration solutions
• BPM knowledge: ( SAP ccBPM and BPEL, SAP NW BPM)
• Understanding on SAP NW, HANA, Business Suites, S/4HANA, and SAP Cloud solutions such as Ariba, SuccessFactors, Concur etc.
• Good understanding of SAP S/4HANA offering
• Strong Proven technical focus, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
• Expertise in SAP HANA Cloud Integration
• ABAP on HANA Optimization
• CDS Views
• S/4HANA extensibility via HCP
• HANA XS Development
• ABAP Web Dynpro / BSP programming
• Adobe Interactive Forms printing technologies
• Thorough knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Consulting knowledge and experience in evaluating customer requirements, and SAP Solution and Architecture approaches.
• Exposure to agile development methodologies like SCRUM would be an added advantage
• Good Technical and Analytical skills
• Proactive, flexible, result-driven, with a “can do” attitude
• Effective communication & coaching skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
• 5+ years previous experience working across a range of SAP implementations, and integration projects
• Experience of working in large landscapes/environments/customers
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.