Rail transport and public transport are pillars of mobility. Digitization and automation make a significant contribution to making transport systems more modern, more customer-friendly, and more efficient.
In our Center of Excellence „Rail & Transit Solutions" in Dresden, we develop next-generation IT solutions for transport companies in a team of digital and transport specialists. Our customers include market leaders in the transport industry in Europe.
Software development for modern traffic systems of the future is one of the central tasks of our Center of Excellence. Find out how modern IT technologies influence and control mobility. Design, develop, and implement software and services for sustainable traffic concepts.
Mandatory Skills Description:
IT-specific university degree resp. specialization and / or professional experience in IT
• Good knowledge of Java development Java 8/9
• Nice-to-have: Good knowledge of the frameworks / development environments VAADIN, Eclipse, JUnit & Jenkins
• Good knowledge of object modeling and data modeling
• Pronounced analytical and conceptual skills
• Structured, independent, analytical, and responsible way of working
• Ability to work in a team
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
German: C1 Advanced